Unfortunately it has become necessary to include terms and conditions to our proposals and quotations as payments have not been received in time and other issues have arisen due to misunderstanding. Please see below the Standard Terms and Conditions applicable to all clients working with KJM Projects.
Standard Terms and Conditions:
Web & Graphic Design effective 1 October 2015 onwards.
These Terms and Conditions supersede any previous Terms and Conditions issued by KJM Projects
- A deposit of R 2 000.00 is or 50% of the quoted amount is payable as a deposit on confirmation of a particular project and before any work will commence on said project.
- The balance is payable as work is completed on the project; either on a weekly or monthly basis as agreed to by KJM Projects and the client.
- Invoices are payable on presentation, a 7 (seven) day grace period is however granted. Payments delayed past this grace period without reasonable cause agreed to by KJM Projects, will attract interest at a rate of 18% per annum, calculated and charged per week or part thereof.
- Additional punitive measures may be undertaken should payments be delayed longer than 30 days. These measures may include but are not limited to:
- A banner being placed on the website/social media page stating that the site has been suspended due to non-payment.
- Suspension of client access to the product, site, social media site etc.
- Withholding / reclaiming of printed material or other services pending payment.
- Additional punitive measures as decided on by KJM Projects – these measures are solely at the discretion of KJM Projects and will be communicated to the client with 48 hours notice.
- Approval of leniency with regard to these measures may be revoked at any time at the sole discretion of KJM Projects and will be communicated to the client with 48 hours notice.
- On receipt of written confirmation, an invoice will be issued for the deposit. The project will only be confirmed, and work will only commence once this deposit has been paid.
- Our proposals are valid for 30 days after the date of the proposal. If the proposal is accepted after that time we reserve the right to update and amend costings if necessary.
- If for any reason the project needs to be cancelled prior to completion, a negotiated refund on payments received will apply less costs applicable for work already completed on the project.
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
- All payments via electronic transfer (EFT) or direct deposit: Bank account details will be supplied on the official invoice.
- On completion of the project a Project Sign-off sheet will be compiled for the client’s sign-off and the final invoice will be issued according to this.
- Please note: Payment of initial deposit indicates tacit acceptance of these terms in their entirety.