Email newsletters remain the most effective way of keeping in contact with your client base – see references and links below.
The objective of this package is help you create a newsletter process with ease – we recommend MailBlaze – a South African company, very reasonably priced and their support is excellent!
- Account Creation and Set-up: This includes the setup of the various aspects of the system, reply to details etc.
- Database Collation & Upload: Send us your database in excel or csv format and we will de-duplicate, sort and edit obvious errors and upload it to the mailing system
- One Template Design: We will create and design an effective email template for you to use going forward
- One Mailing: This offer includes the first mailing being sent to your database as well as the collation and editing of the database after the mailing – a week after the mailing is sent we will send you a comprehensive report showing open and click stats and a full list of bounces, opens, clicks, and unsubscribes for you to follow-up and edit. We will then update the database as required.
- Free training: If you would like to send out your own mailings we will assist you in using the system yourself
Acceptance of this offer implies agreement with the Disclaimers / Terms and Conditions below:
- The above offer does not include the subscription to the MailBlaze system – you will need to register with MailBlaze directly – they have various pricing plans – enter the number of subscribers on your database and the website will give you a suggested package. The invoicing for the service is not marked-up by KJM Projects and is handled directly with MailBlaze.
- We do not provide or sell mailing lists: All databases we are provided with by our clients are kept in the strictest confidentiality and we assume that the databases received are sourced ethically and responsibly in accordance with the relevant legislation – we take NO responsibility for the origin of the data and any legal implications of data provided is the sole responsibility of the client. Where neccessary we will inform you of any contraventions to the relevant legislation and assist in solving them, however the onus remains with the client in sourcing accurate data.